As a Pearson intern, you’ll get real-world experience that you won’t find in the classroom from one of the world’s greatest publishers.
Internships are compensated at a competitive rate and last 8-10 weeks during the summer. Whether you decide to pursue an internship in editorial, marketing, production, or sales, you’ll gain an insider’s view of the publishing process. A key component of our internship program is honing your business skills; you’ll become deeply engaged in your projects by applying what you’ve learned in college.
About the Program
- 8-10 weeks, from late May/early June to late July/early August
- Full time, 35 hours a week, with flexible summer hours
- Compensation at a competitive hourly rate
- Partnership with a mentor to guide you and provide feedback
- Workshops geared towards career development and networking connections
- Internships in Editorial, Production, Marketing, and Sales, among others
- Opportunities in Upper Saddle River, NJ; Boston, Ma; Madison Avenue, NYC; San Francisco, CA; Columbus, OH; and Indianapolis, IN.
After going through our internship program, you’ll be given higher level of consideration for future internships and full-time employment once you graduate.
To apply, visit http://jobs.pearson.com/ and type ‘internships’ into the field for keyword search. Deadlines vary by location.
To learn more, visit: http://www.pearsonstudents.com/internships.shtml.